Sunday 13 October 2013

Shall we dive right in? Let's. 18dp3dt.

I am going though IVF. Those who know anything about it might find my posts helpful. I did a FET on Sept 25. Doctor put in 3, 7 cell embryos.

These are my betas (hcg) so far:
9dp3dt: 42
11dp3dt: 63
13dp3dt: 114
15dp3dt: 264
17dp3dt: 647
18dp3dt: bleeding,mild cramping, went to clinic. Bedrest, waiting to see what todays's beta tells us.

I already have a beautiful daughter and I feel like a greedy jerk  for wanting another so badly. But I do, and I will own this feeling. I want my daughter to have someone to share her life with. My mother is an only child and I believe her loneliness had lasting effects. I never envisioned having one child, I always wanted a few. I know there are other ways to build a family, and I know that I will pursue them if need be, but for right now I just want this to work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment