Sunday 13 October 2013

18dp3dt update

Still bleeding but beta rose overnight from 647 to 1014. A consistent 37 hour doubling rate for my last 3 blood tests.

I have been like a crazy person scouring the internet for studies and other women's similar stories that ended up with a healthy live birth. From what I gather bleeding after an IVF BFP, with normal doubling times, seems more commonly connected to issues other than actual miscarriage. (Also, I have been spotting for the last week, with a consistent hcg rise, indicating that perhaps the bleeding is not directly connected to the developing embryo.) These thoughts bring me some peace of mind after a week of astronomically high levels of anxiety.

Hopefully, I will be one of those women who sail through this to a happy ending. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment