Sunday 13 October 2013

Cole's Notes version of me

Me:
A 35 year old female.

Living in a big North American City.

Battling with fertility, mostly male factor.

Have a daughter who we adore to the moon and back.

Father commit suicide when he was 59, I was 24.

Both parents born in Europe during WW2, both parents affected by war tragedy, both parents eventually ended up here, in this big North American city.

Father was a wacky man with a short fuse. Very creative, clever but impulsive, sensitive and perhaps misdirected. Its quite sad.
Have a brother who is 5 years older. Great guy, but different than me in SO many ways.

Married a beautiful person, 3 years clean from a coke and booze addiction.

Work as a middle school teacher. The career of my dreams? No. Still figuring that out. BUT having a career is a wonderful feeling and security, so not adoring my career is trumped by the joys of simply having one.

No comments:

Post a Comment